Cream cheese buttercream by AdB
Time to make: less than 15 minutes
Yield: enough for 1 cake (20×20)
- 150gr cream cheese (I use Philadelphia)
- 90gr of unsalted butter
- 2-3 tablespoons of icing sugar
- a pinch of vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon of melted white chocolate
- Add some food colouring gel if you want your cream to be coloured
- You can also add some cinnamon and nutmeg to make the taste of your cream cheese more interesting and unique
- Real easy! Mix butter with icing sugar until it reaches light yellow colour, then add condensed milk and other ingredients.
- You will know that it is ready when your cream looks well mixed. Adjust the recipe according to your preference (if you want it sweeter add more sugar etc).
- Use the filling for your cake/cupcake/macaron.
Follow my Instagram page to see my other recipes and experiments.
Tag @macaron_adb on instagram and hashtag your creations #macaronadb I would love to see your work!
Have a lovely day/evening, and sweet times.