Greetings to all the macaron lovers!
Today I will be sharing some nice recipe of the filling that can be used for macarons, cupcakes or your cake. It is very quick to make and basic ingredients are used to make very elegant and tasty cream. If you look for a new type of frosting to try out on your creations, then this cream is for you.
Tips: this cream cheese doesn’t have very strong taste due to the fact that fresh fruits are used. If you want to have stronger taste you can add some flavourings (of mango or blackberry or any other).
Mango & blackberry cream cheese by AdB
Time to make: less than 15 minutes
Yield: enough for 1 cake (20×20)
- 150gr cream cheese (I use Philadelphia)
- 2-3 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 100 ml of double cream
- 1 mango
- 8 blackberries
- Real easy!
- To start with prepare your mango and blackberry mix. Simply mash your fruits using food processor or mixer.
- Put cream cheese, sugar and double cream in the separate bowl. Mix it on the high speed until mixture looks smooth and creamy, but not fully ready for the deco.
- Add mango and blackberry puree mix (about 3-4 spoons) and mix again.
- Use the filling for your cake/cupcake/macaron.
Follow my Instagram page to see my other recipes and experiments.
Tag @macaron_adb on instagram and hashtag your creations #macaronadb I would love to see your work!
Have a lovely day/evening, and sweet times.